USDF/IDA Quiz Challenge
USDF and IDA are proud to bring you the quiz challenge for the third year! There are a few changes to the format for this year so please read carefully.
Membership and Quiz Challenge Entry
- Any rider interested in participating should go http://www.usdf.org/join/ to sign up for an educational membership. If you are over 21, please call Jan Scarbrough at (859) 271-7876 to receive your $10.00 educational membership. Riders who already USDF members do not need to have an additional membership. February 22nd is the last day to join. Note: Memberships take at least 24 hours during business days to process.
- Online entry for the quiz challenge can be found on this page: http://www.usdf.org/education/quiz_challenge.asp . You must have a membership number before completing the online entry. Final day to enter is February 22nd.
- All entrants will be given instructions, by email, on how to access the quiz once their entry has been processed, allow 1-2 business days after you enter. The first round of the quiz challenge will open on February 14th and close on February 28th at midnight.
- Phase one will focus on information from the USEF Dressage Rulebook and the following in-depth studies on http://www.usdf.org/e-trak/:
- Classical Training
- Seat and Position
- Further instructions will be provided for each group of riders who move to the next round.
The first round of the quiz challenge will open on February 14th and close on February 28th at midnight.
The results of round one will be announced on March 4th. The top 10 riders from each level will move to round two.
Round two will be open from March 13-27th at midnight
The results from round two will be announced on April 1st. The top 5 riders from each level will move to the championship round being held at the National Championships on Friday April 22nd from 1-3PM at Centenary College.
We are proud to announce Hilltop Farm is once again providing an internship for the grand prize winner!
If you have any questions about the quiz challenge please contact Jan Scarbrough at (859) 271-7876 or firstname.lastname@example.org