USDF/IDA Quiz Challenge
USDF and IDA are proud to bring you the quiz challenge for the fifth year! There area few changes to the format for this year so please read carefully.
Membership and Quiz Challenge Entry
1. Participants in the Quiz Challenge must be USDF members. This can be a Participating Membership, a membership through a Group Member Organization (GMO) or an Education Membership. February 28this the last day to join for participation in the Quiz Challenge.
a. This membership must be in place in order to register for the Quiz Challenge.
b. Participants can go to https://www.usdf.org/join/ to join or to renew their USDF membership.
c. If you are over 21 and you want to do the Education Membership, please call Jan Scarbrough at (859) 271-7876 to receive the$10.00 "youth" education membership rate.
d. Your USDF membership must be current throughout the time of the Quiz Challenge.
2. Onlin eentry for the quiz challenge can be found on this page:https://www.usdf.org/education/quiz_challenge.asp. You must have a membership number before completing the online entry. Final day to enter is February 28th.
3. All entrants will be given further information, by email, regarding how the 2018Quiz Challenge will be administered once their entry has been processed.
4. The first round of the quiz challenge will open on March 12th and close on March 26th at midnight.
5. Phase one will focus on information from the USEF Dressage Rulebook and the following in-depth studies on https://www.usdf.org/e-trak/:
a. Classical Training
b. Riders Aids
c. Seat and Position
Round One of the Quiz Challenge will open on March 12th and close on March 26that midnight.
The results of Round One will be announced on March 30th.
The top five(5) riders from each level will move to the Championship Round being held at the IDA National Championships on Friday April 27th from 1-3 p.m. at Lake Erie College.
We are excited that Hilltop Farm is once again providing the Grand Prize!
The2018 Grand Prize winner will be able to choose between a 2-week trainingintensive (student would bring a horse, receive 5 lessons a week on his/her ownhorse, and have housing/board/etc. covered) or a 3-monthinternship revolving through the departments at Hilltop Farm to gain knowledge of the inner workings of a top sporthorse facility (student would receive housing with horse board available at student’s expense. 1 lesson a week included on his/her own horse if present). Student responsible for travel expenses.
If you have any questions about the quiz challenge please contact the USDF Youth Programs Liaison at (859) 271-2277 or firstname.lastname@example.org , Ginger Henderson email@example.com: your IDA quiz challenge coordinator, or Janice Scarbrough firstname.lastname@example.org, the USDF coordinator.